Good! I Knew you would!
So here goes!
Firstly, thank you to all the lovely children who commented on my last blog, especially you Owin, you are a top chap.
Secondly, everybody else out there brace yourself for a blogtastic challenge. Here’s what you do.
1. Go home and talk to your parents (I know that will be painful) and ask them what would be a fantastic thing for you to write about on your class blog. It must be something you and your family would desperately like to read about and might interest lots of people.
2. Share your ideas with your class teacher and the children in your class.
3. Your class teacher will listen to your idea (with a growing sense of pride in your genius) and she will then choose the one she likes best to post on your class blog using #challenge1.
4. You, your class mates, friends, family and everyone need to get commenting on this blog.
5. The class who gets the most comments on their blog wins a shockingly unhealthy but free trip to MacDonalds (What a top prize!)
Good luck and have fun 🙂
PS your blog should start on Monday 9th February and it will be judged on Monday 2nd March.